Re: [ARSCLIST] George Szell on Music Appreciation Records

That may be the only one I'm missing..found the Schumann this afternoon, among albums I've picked up in the last year and haven't sorted. What's on the flip side..another work or the analysis?

dl

The flip side was Carnaval with Guiomar Novaes (from a Vox record) The analysis is on a separate record with Thomas Sherman.

eric
--
I AM CHANGING MY EMAIL ADDRESS.
Ericgoldie2@xxxxxxxxx