Re: [ARSCLIST] George Szell on Music Appreciation Records

Did you know that where I live (Albuquerque) there are only two thrift stores left that still have vinyl ?Oh,I got my copy at a Salvation Army,about six years ago.

                                 Roger

David Lennick <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Found the Bach Suite! VOA Store on Main St. E. in Rochester, near mint condition.