Re: [ARSCLIST] Hatto, etc.

In a message dated 9/15/2007 12:50:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Richard  Korn did 3 albums of American music for Allegro, including some
world
premieres and some performances that are still the only recordings (I
think),
and HE was credited, but the orchestra was boldly identified as  the
PHILHARMONIA. Somehow they neglected to include the word "Hamburg". I  still
prefer his "Krazy Kat", abbreviated as it  is.

These are wonderful discs, and I cherish them as part of my American
Composers collection.

Don Chichester