Re: [ARSCLIST] Hatto, etc.

> Sales were not restricted to the US. There was a Mikado, possibly from one of
these sources, with a cast including Martyn Green, which was issued on Allegro.
The same instrumental performance appeared behind a version in German, or so I
recall.

Wasn't this the recording with Richard Korn conducting? HE WAS SO CREDITED.

Richard Korn conducted at the New York College of Music when I was there and he represented that he had conducted that recording. I have to unearth the recording but I believe that James Pease was among the singers on that album.

Eric Goldberg

--
I AM CHANGING MY EMAIL ADDRESS.
Ericgoldie2@xxxxxxxxx