Re: [ARSCLIST] BWF RF64

No, we haven't, we hope to in the future, but just don't see yet enough support to go through the motions. GM and I feel pretty strongly about leaving it out until we see it work on a regular basis. And who knows how the deck chairs will have rearranged by then - what's up with Logic - what will happen to Nuendo with the new owners?

I'm still afraid of the format, just as BWF mono files had their birthing issues as well (DAWs overwriting everything in the header, etc.)

John

John Spencer
BMS/ Chace LLC
1801 8th Ave. S.  Suite 200