From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tom Fine
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 8:19 AM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] speaking of turntables ...

Hi Steve:

Maybe this is a good step up for 3-speed compatibility:
http://www.kabusa.com/BDT2600.HTM

Seems like a good bit of added value for $100 more. The Vestex
turntables are allegedly made in
Japan, which is a selling point for me. I would bet everything Numark is
made in China.

The wide range of speeds is also appealing about the Vestex, plus the
facility of the built-in
preamp when needed.

-- Tom Fine