To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2007 7:11 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Odd RCA Victor release...

I recently acquired a single sided black label RCA Victor 10" 78rpm #20-5205
matrix E3VB-0518-1A, pressed on vinyl with that gorgeous spider logo on the back.

It is "United Press March" - Paul Lavalle, Cities Service Band of America
conducted by the composer.

I'm wondering if this was used as some kind of theme for radio programming,
from the title, probably newspaper related, but it doesn't seem to be the kind
of thing that would usually be sold to the consumer market.

Does anyone know anything about this?

... Graham Newton

World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's CAMBRIDGE processes.