[ARSCLIST] Attention reel collectors -- a few quarter-tracks for sale

These reels are all in good shape, none to very few dropouts, no visible tape warpage. All are quarter-track 7.5IPS. All have been stored under dry room-temp conditions and none smell of vinegar. I wouldn't pretend to say these are the be-all/end-all of audio quality, but they're OK and good material to play on that quarter-track reel deck. Feel free to distribute this to your friends who might be interested. Everything is first-pay/first-get. Please ping me OFF-LIST if interested.

All of these selections are $10 and I'll pay Media Mail to you. USA dollars only, USA mail addresses only. If you want speedier mail, I'll charge the difference between either 1st class or Priority (your choice) and Media Mail. I don't do Paypal, so please don't ping me unless you're prepared to send a postal Money Order. Again, please ping off-list if interested.

1. Leonard Bernstein/NY Philharmonic -- "West Side Story" symphonic dances and "On the Waterfront" symphonic suite. On a Columbia reel.

2. Dorati/Minneapolis - Beethoven "Wellington's Victory" on Mercury/Bel Canto.

3. Fred Fennell -- "Fennell Plays Cole Porter" on Mercury/Bel Canto

4. Dorati/Minneapolis - Tchaikovsky "1812 Overture" on Mercury/Ampex

Once again, please ping off-list. I will not respond to any questions nor conduct business on-list.

-- Tom Fine