[ARSCLIST] FW: search for a master tape/William Flanagan

Greetings,

Is anyone familiar with Desto or CMS recordings? We are trying to track down
the whereabouts of a master for an LP:
³Songs and Cycles² by William Flanagan - Desto DC 6468
First issued on LP by Desto Records in the 1970s. Later owned by CMS
Recordings.

If anyone knows the whereabouts of the CMS or Desto collections, please get
in touch off list.

Many thanks,
Adrienne

Adrienne Cardwell
Projects Manager | Other Minds Archive

OTHER MINDS
333 Valencia St. Suite 303
San Francisco, CA 94103 USA
Tel: 415.934.8134
Fax: 415.934.8136
Web: http://www.otherminds.org
Web radio: http://www.radiom.org

Are you on our mailing lists?!  Sign up now for OM news.
http://www.otherminds.org/shtml/Newsletters.shtml