Re: [ARSCLIST] help

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lani Spahr" <lani_spahr@xxxxxxxxx>
> Following is what comes back to me after I request HELP of the listserver. Can
anyone tell me what's going on? I need to suspend my email for a while. Thanks
> Lani Spahr
>
> > 烧再瘀
> Unknown command - "烧再兄". Try HELP.
>
> Summary of resource utilization
> -------------------------------
>  CPU time:        0.010 sec
>  Overhead CPU:    0.000 sec
>  CPU model:         6-CPU Sun-Fire
>  Job origin:      lani_spahr@xxxxxxxxx

Note the slightly odd appearance of the font in your post...! The header
says "Charset GB2312," and GB2312 is the Internet identity of "Simplified
Chinese" (or, a mere 6,376 characters...?!). Obviously, some setting in
your e-mail is incorrect...but I have no idea which one!

As well, most folks who try to reply to your post will ALSO use that
"Charset" (Character Set)...which is why the Chinese characters you
posted are correctly included in the reply text.

So, I pass to someone more digitally knowledgeable...