To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 7:01 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] blooper samples?

The record you mention was compiled by Kermit Schaeffer and was called, I think, Best Of The Bloopers. These collections were quite popular in their time. I think these may have been mail order products advertised on UHF stations but my memory may be faulty in this regard. I recall all those bloopers too...to my pre-adolescent sensibility these uncensored moments were quite hilarious.

AA