Re: [ARSCLIST] July/August issue of Black Grooves

On 01/08/07, Scott Phillips wrote:

> Amazing ! I grew up in this time frame. HOW did I miss her..?? I'm
> buying in as well.

And me. Thanks to all the existing fans for the recommendation.

I wonder how many other unknowns are hidden in the undergrowth? Three
that have, so far as I'm concerned, emerged recently are Raymond Scott,
Alec Wilder and The Wild Swans (a British rock band from the same period
as Joy Division).

Regards
--
Don Cox