Re: [ARSCLIST] [LA]Re: [ARSCLIST] Playing a "flexi disc"

Richard Warren wrote:
Dear Barbara Need,

If the disc is translucent green vinyl, it may be a Soundscriber disc.
I think you are right. (First I have heard of them.)
These were 33.3 rpm microgroove, so you should try to play it as if it were an LP.
So use my diamond stylus? It won't damage it
Pray that it hasn't warped; if it has, you may need to send it to someone with excellent equipment and much experience.
I will present that as an option.

Barbara