To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2007 1:26 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Is The Record Shop Dead?

Tom Fine wrote:

Also Elusive Disc:
http://www.elusivedisc.com/products.asp?dept=371

Careful, Tom. I mentioned Elusive a month or so ago and was "lambasted" (nicely) for it, because of their seeming inflated prices. My purpose was to share a web site and email therefrom that is well laid out and informative. They seem to keep up to date on the latest high quality releases. I personally have never purchased anything from them. I found that your link to Acoustic Sounds:

http://store.acousticsounds.com/store.cfm

for me it was worth the trip. Their prices seem more competitive, but I sure others in the group can and will give more data on that.

Thanks for all the good information, everyone,
Rod Stephens

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger and Allison Kulp" <thorenstd124@xxxxxxxxx>