[ARSCLIST] Policy governing access

Dear List,
I am in the process of refreshing our policy regarding access to the
collections and am seeking examples that are directly related to sound
collections. I am specifically seeking examples that bear in mind access to
digital listening copies.
For those of you out there with a policy governing access (including
procedures, restrictions, etc.), would you mind providing me your
institutions or organization's language?
It will greatly help as I revise our policy in relation to the digital
access copies we will make available for our end users.

My regards,
Farris Wahbeh
Archive Manager
Creative Audio Archive