Re: [ARSCLIST] Is The Record Shop Dead?

Acoustic Sounds is the exclusive retailer for Speakers Corners,in the US,as far as I know.

                                         Roger

David Lennick <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: I still see New Vinyl at The Bop Shop in Rochester. Not sure if Record Theater
is still getting new stuff (lots of "Final Vinyl" signs over some bins) but the
prices on some albums there don't reflect a desire to get out of it. What I
never see anywhere is new classical vinyl (Speakers Corner, etc), which is
reviewed regularly in Classic Record Collector. Is the sale of this stuff only
in Britain?

dl