[ARSCLIST] Unidentified 78 rpm

I have a 10" 78 rpm test pressing (plain white label, handwritten notes) that I would like help in identifying the recording company that manufactured it. The artist's name is Christina Ward. On one side, matrix number 4024, the song is entitled "Mifanwy". One the other side, matrix number 4025, the song is entitled "Si Je Pouvais Mourir". Besides the take numbers, which appear to be the tiny superscript numbers following the matrix numbers, nothing else was pressed into the disc.

--
Aurora Perez

aperez@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: (650) 723-9312