[ARSCLIST] G&T Lable Guide

Is there any reference available, preferably online, of the various G&T label designs?  The best I have found so far is the "Gramophone Company Matrix and Catalog Numbers" article by Howard S. Friedman that appears on the Gilbert & Sullivan Discography site: http://www.cris.com/~oakapple/gasdisc/matrix2.htm
This is an interesting and informative work but does not go into great detail about the different variations and theri specific issue dates or use.

I realize that there were many G&T variations and the history is quite complicated but a work such as the "Note the Notes" Columbia guide or the even more elaborate Victor equivalent, the exact title escapes my mind at the moment, would be of great interest to the collecting community.

Thanks!

Martin