[ARSCLIST] Interesting USB storage "robot"

Have any of you looked at DROBO?

http://www.drobo.com/pdf/drobo_data_sheet.pdf

The video was pretty interesting http://www.drobo.com/

My "drop-in" at the local computer store today did not go unrewarded. They also had a pretty good price on an Infrant ReadyNAS NV+ but suggested I might want to at least know about this little device.

It's USB 2.0 connected, not a direct NAS connection which creates its own issues, but it's interesting nonetheless.

Cheers,

Richard