[ARSCLIST] Wavelab tutorial online

Hello all :-)

One of the Wavelab user listservs I am on:

had a post linking to this Canadian Wavelab page:

http://www.steinbergcanada.com/videos_wavelab6.htm

I like the tutorial videos they have put up - the give a nice overview of
basic Wavelab 6.0 features - nicely educational (if a bit oversimplified),
with the requisite dose of soft-sell salesmanship...

There are also similar video pages for Cubase, Nuendo, and several other
Steinberg products.

I wish more manufaturers would put up product support like this...

dave nolan
92nd Street Y
nyc