Reply to: hr@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2007-06-26, 11:30AM EDT

Blue Man Group is an organization dedicated to creating exciting and
innovative work in a wide variety of media. We are perhaps best known for
our successful theatrical productions which combine comedy, music and multi-
media artistry to create a form of entertainment that is totally unique.
Currently, we have shows running in eight cities through North America and
Europe. Blue Man Group has also recorded three albums; the Grammy nominated
Audio, and The Complex, which became the musical basis for The Complex Rock
Tour and Blue Man Group’s live concert DVD, and most recently, Live at The
Venetian – Las Vegas featuring ten live tracks from our Vegas show,
released exclusively on i-tunes. We have also branched out into musical
scoring for TV, film and video games, museum exhibits, children’s
instruments and much more. For more information about our company, please
visit our website: www.blueman.com.

With all of the exciting things going on, Blue Man Group is looking for an
experienced Media Manager/Archivist to create a flexible, accessible
archive of all of our video, audio, photographic and textual material. This
is an exciting opportunity for a creative, collaborative, and well
organized professional to bring your archiving skills to an innovative
artistic organization.

The Media Archive Manager is responsible for creating, organizing, and
managing photographic, video, audio and textual information for digital and
non-digital archive storage. This role will oversee the building of the
archive system(s), design and create finding aids for all material,
collaborate with different departments to discover all materials to be
included and assist fellow staff with research.

The successful candidate will have a flexible attitude with a focus on
creating a user friendly archive system. Minimum three years' media and/or
archive management experience and demonstrated knowledge of current
archival theory and practice. Familiarity with multiple on-line media
management systems a must! Must have excellent communication and
relationship building skills.

Please send a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to:
hr@xxxxxxxxxxx or fax 212.226.6609.

Compensation: doe, exc benefits, paid time off, 401k, casual work
environment
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or
commercial interests.

PostingID: 360636877