[ARSCLIST] Alternative To Statutory Royalties

Yesterday I republished on my blog a posting I
submitted a couple of months ago to a discussion on a
broadcasters-only forum.  In it, I propose that
statutory licensing and the CRB process be abolished
and I proposed an alternative that I consider to be
far more fair, rational and much less complicated.

You can about it at under the June 21 entry at:
http://radiodismuke.blogspot.com/ or go to it directly
at: http://tinyurl.com/2z3u3z

I apologize for the two introductory paragraphs in the
entry.  They were necessary due to my position on the
matter being grotesquely distorted by some bizarre
blogger - and that is what prompted me to republish
the posting.  However, since the points I raise in it
do fit in very nicely with the topics under discussion
here, I thought I would let everyone know about it.