[ARSCLIST] ARSC Newsletter deadline and transition

The ARSC summer newsletter is running a bit behind (the original deadline was June 10) but there is a new deadline of July 9. If you have anything to contribute to the newsletter, please let me know ASAP and I'll need the copy by Monday, July 9. I'm always interested in contributions that other ARSC members might find of interest including news of recent projects, acquisitions, or grants received, requests for research assistance from other ARSC members or research in progress, reports from ARSC committees and local chapters or upcoming events.

If you'd like to advertise in the newsletter, please contact Martin Fisher at wmfisher@xxxxxxxxx

If you were at the Milwaukee conference you may know that the fall newsletter will be my last. If you are interested in getting more involved in ARSC and would be interested in editing the newsletter, contact Publications Chair Ted Sheldon (sheldontp@xxxxxxxxx) or ARSC President Sam Brylawski (goodlistening@xxxxxxxxx). Also, feel free to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions about the position.

David Seubert, Editor
ARSC Newsletter