Re: [ARSCLIST] Magnetic Viewer information updated on my blog

Richard,

Looks like a pretty convenient set-up. I've been pretty happy with the Plastiform viewer. Even in the dry Colorado climate I haven't had problems keeping the humidor filled. But I will admit that there are times when the signal on the tape is too soft to be seen well. Has the Sigma worked better for you in those situations? I also wasn't able to find a price on it.

Angie Dickinson Mickle
Avocado Productions
Arvada, CO
www.avocadoproductions.com