To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 9:26 AM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Big changes in the music business, was Re: Footlilght closing

Sony Studios here in NYC is closing in August,
a casualty of the current real estate boom.

Will this mean more work for us freelancers?

Doug Pomeroy
POMEROY AUDIO

From: David Lennick <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Fwd: Footlilght closing
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 23:23:20 -0400

What next..Universal Music buying up Living Era? Oh wait, that already happened this past weekend. (They bought Sanctuary..let's see how long it takes before hang on, I better keep my mouth shut and produce masters as long as I can.)

dl

<SNIP>

PC Magazine's 2007 editors' choice for best Web mail-award-winning Windows Live Hotmail. http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_pcmag_0507