Re: [ARSCLIST] my new work

Looks awesome! How does one buy a DVD?

-- Tom Fine

----- Original Message ----- From: <Allinaday@xxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 8:17 AM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] my new work

I have been a member of this community for quite some time. I thought that the community would like to know about a labor of love I just completed. One of the reasons I am putting this on the list is that so many helped me when I was looking for footage and sound from that era. My documentary feature film, The Fever of '57, opened in Seattle at the Seattle film Festival last week to eight great reviews out of nine. Now I go looking for a distributor. A hard challenge with a documentary about history. My trailer is now up on YouTube.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdw4dWy3Dk8_ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdw4dWy3Dk8)

I invite all members to take a look. Thank you all,
David Hoffman
_www.thehoffmancollection.com_ (http://www.thehoffmancollection.com)