Re: [ARSCLIST] my new work

In a message dated 6/13/2007 8:40:52 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Allinaday@xxxxxxx writes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdw4dWy3Dk8

Thanks for sharing David.  That was my Bar Mitzvah year (duck and  cover!)

For the group - I've had the pleasure of reviewing a few of David's musical
documentaries over the years and have always given them high marks. He has a
few  on Bluegrass (done in the 60s? Correct me David) and a really entertaining
one  with a performance of both Joan Baez and B.B. King at Sing Sing Prison -
with  some of the inmates acting as the film crew).

You can see this at David's web site:  thehoofmancollection.com

Steve Ramm