[ARSCLIST] my new work

I have been a member of this community for quite some time.  I thought  that
the community would like to know about a labor of love I just  completed.  One
of the reasons I am putting this on the list is that so  many helped me when
I was looking for footage and sound from that era.  My  documentary feature
film, The Fever of '57, opened in Seattle at the Seattle  film Festival last
week to eight great reviews out of nine.  Now I go  looking for a distributor.  A
hard challenge with a documentary about  history. My trailer is now up on
YouTube.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdw4dWy3Dk8_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdw4dWy3Dk8)

I invite all members to take a look.  Thank you all,
David  Hoffman
_www.thehoffmancollection.com_ (http://www.thehoffmancollection.com)