Re: [ARSCLIST] Fwd: [78-l] Edison site talking postcards

Sorry Mike, I never have ! But would like to ! I scour the postcards and
other paper epehemera for phono related items at the antikky shows , but
haven't found them there either.

Best !

Bob Hodge

Robert Hodge,
Senior Engineer
Belfer Audio Archive
Syracuse University
222 Waverly Ave .
Syracuse N.Y. 13244-2010

315-443- 7971
FAX-315-443-4866

>>> Mwcpc6@xxxxxxx 6/6/2007 6:45 PM >>>
No replies from 78-L. Anyone here seen any of these?