To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2007 5:50 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Dictabelt transfers

--- Christie Peterson <cpeterso@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm interested in speaking with anyone who has had dictabelts in
your
collection transferred relatively recently (say, in the last 3-5
years).  I'd like to know who did the work for you (I presume no
one is doing this in-house, but please correct me if I'm wrong),

I have a Dictaphone I use occasionally for transfers, but it's far from ideal as the speeds of these things vary and I am yet to contrive some sort of pitch control for mine other than applying splicing a splicing tape "tire" to either the driving or driven belt pulley. Tom recommended Art, and he's well regarded - can't go wrong using him. I'm sure he's long ago solved this problem.

David Breneman david_breneman@xxxxxxxxx