Re: [ARSCLIST] Dictabelt transfers

--- Christie Peterson <cpeterso@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm interested in speaking with anyone who has had dictabelts in
> your
> collection transferred relatively recently (say, in the last 3-5
> years).  I'd like to know who did the work for you (I presume no
> one is doing this in-house, but please correct me if I'm wrong),

I have a Dictaphone I use occasionally for transfers, but it's
far from ideal as the speeds of these things vary and I am yet
to contrive some sort of pitch control for mine other than
applying splicing a splicing tape "tire" to either the driving
or driven belt pulley. Tom recommended Art, and he's well
regarded - can't go wrong using him.  I'm sure he's long ago
solved this problem.

David Breneman         david_breneman@xxxxxxxxx