[ARSCLIST] Dictabelt transfers

I'm interested in speaking with anyone who has had dictabelts in your collection transferred relatively recently (say, in the last 3-5 years). I'd like to know who did the work for you (I presume no one is doing this in-house, but please correct me if I'm wrong), if you would recommend the person/company, what difficulties you encountered, and approximate cost information (if you provide this to me, please also provide information about what media you transferred to). I'm also interested in hearing from any people or companies who do dictabelt transfers to digital media. Thanks in advance,

--
Christie Peterson
Project Archivist, Muskie Archives & Special Collections

--
Christie Peterson
Project Archivist, Muskie Archives & Special Collections
Bates College
70 Campus Avenue
Lewiston, ME 04240-6018
(t) 207-753-6918