Re: [ARSCLIST] A Change in CD marketing?

I just got an email from Arhiv entitled,

EMI Joins the ArkivCD Program at ArkivMusic

I'm not trying to sell any of the CDs mentioned, but I thought the way they're now reissuing "albums" with liner notes, etc. and such is pretty good plus it looks they are now burning individual CD on request. Here are some of the quotes:

A big part of ArkivMusic <http://www.arkivmusic.com/home>'s mission is to reissue thousands of out-of-
print classical recordings, and it continues apace with today's
announcement welcoming the legendary EMI Classics <http://www.arkivmusic.com/EMIClassics0507> label to the
ArkivCD <http://www.arkivmusic.com/EMIClassics0507ArkivCD>* catalog.

The vaults of EMI are filled with treasures representing some of the
greatest artists and performances ever recorded. We're thrilled to
present the first 200 releases from EMI <http://www.arkivmusic.com/EMIClassics0507EMI> and Virgin Classics <http://www.arkivmusic.com/EMIClassics0507Virgin>, available
once again, including long-unavailable titles from such artists as Sir
Adrian Boult, Sir Thomas Beecham, Leopold Stokowski, Beverly Sills,
Kiri Te Kanawa, Itzhak Perlman, and some especially rare titles from
the ever-popular King's Singers <http://www.arkivmusic.com/EMIClassics0507KingsSinger>.

Of course, with so many more titles available and to come, we are
barely scratching the surface.

Also noteworthy is that many of the latest ArkivCD titles now come
(by popular demand!) with liner notes and disc artwork. These discs
do take more time to produce, however, so please allow 2-3 days after
an order is placed for shipment to occur.

*An ArkivCD is a reissue of an out-of-print or otherwise generally
unavailable recording. It is produced by ArkivMusic and fully
authorized by the original record label. The music on the disc is
exactly the same as the original and has not been processed or altered
in any way. The cover art, spine, and back cover are faithfully reproduced
though slightly modified. All ArkivCDs are made from high-quality CD-R
media that will play in most modern CD players.