[ARSCLIST] Photo Hosting sites - Shutterfly

In a message dated 5/8/2007 11:38:48 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
angie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Steve,
I've been using Shutterfly (http://www.shutterfly.com)for  photo sharing.
I don't remember if there is a way to rearrange after  uploading, though.
Still, it is a nice service.  I'm  sure there are others like it out
there.

I've used Both. I think Shutterfly (or is it Snapfish) is HP.

Anyway, I think you need to register to see others photos. Not sure. Will
check.

Anyway, Photo show coming soon!

Steve