[ARSCLIST] Available Classical and Spoken Word Record Catalogs

We have the following record catalogs that are out of scope for our collection and I wanted to offer them to fellow ARSC members to see if anyone on the list is interested:

Caedmon 1952-1977 (1977)
The Angel World of Classical Music (1965)
Center for Cassette Studies Audio-text cassettes Reference catalog Vol R-1 (1975) - 2 copies

If interested, please contact me at smweiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx