From: steveramm78l@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: 78-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 7 May 2007 7:25 AM
Subject: Re: [78-l] ARSC Conference report - a few thoughts.

I have so much mail to go through that - as I said in another post - I'll need to catch up. Haven't read Cary's report yet but wanted to congrat him on his FOURTH ARSC award.

There was mention of the free copies of the new Archeophone Dirty cylinders CDs that we got but we also got a free Irish Fest CD and the San Filippo Organ CD.

Now the BIG news - if Cary didn't mention it - was that ARSC is making the WHOLE conference - well all except a few of the papers which we couldn't get permission for like the one on the Steiner collection - will be available on CD as MP3s and some with powerpoint presentatons at a really good price.

Those who paid at the conference were offered a $25. ppd price but anyone else will be able to buy at $35.00 for the set. There will be hours and hours of material. Patrick Feaster generously volunteered to act as producer.

Watch for info on the WEb Site and in next ARSC Newsletter.

Now to hit the big pile of mail.

Steve