To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2007 9:18 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] SACD cd layer...was:Re: [ARSCLIST] DVD video to iPod

How about this? How can I get the CD layer of a multilayer SACD onto my iPod? Would I have to have a CD only player to pick up the CD layer?

Tom Fine wrote:
D'oh! Great idea, and thanks! But ... It's Mac software. Shoulda mentioned, WinXP facility here.

-- Tom Fine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Laura Mundee" <lauramundee@xxxxxxxxx>