[ARSCLIST] CD-DA to .wav

	Ten years ago, the organization I am with was reformatting to 1/4" analog as preservation master and CD-DA for security backup and access.  Now, I have a question.  We need to either recopy the stuff already done to 1/4" while the originals are still viable  (about 500 hours of material).  Or, we can extract to .wav from the discs.  Since the discs were done as security backups their quality was checked with a Clover Systems analyzer which means we have documentation demonstrating their superior quality.  Aside from their being 16 / 44.1k what does everyone think of such a scenario? Obviously the reason we want to do this is cost.  I would use Exact Audio Copy to assure error-free extractions.  These are spoken word recordings.

	Thank you.
	Kevin Irelan