Re: [ARSCLIST] was Columbia Harmonies now PARIKIAN

That is why I started a data base in 1999 and have almost completely entered my instrumental classical records. I need to start with my CDs because that collection is getting too big for my aging memory. I have also done a data base of my opera recordings and I have almost finished the Italian operas, but have hardly scratched the surface, if you will excuse the expression, of my French, German, English, Russian, Czech or Spanish language operas.......and then there is my jazz collection and vocalists and.........................oy, do i have my work cut out for me.

Eric

OK I think I may have the Vivaldi.With a collection as big as mine,it's difficult to keep track of it all.

Roger

Eric Goldberg <ericgoldie@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: >>
HL 7174 Mozart Violin Concerti Nos. 3 and 4 Manoug Parikian,violin
Hamburg Chamber Orchestra,Walter Goehr
(The only record by Parikian I have ever found.)

Some other Parikian solo recordings.

Angel 35216 Vivald Four Seasons w.. Giulini Angel 35593 Bach Brandenburg 5 w. Edwin Fischer Sera 60073 Berkeley Trio for Violin, Horn and Piano (Dennis Brain) Audio Fidelity FCS 50057 Bach Violin Concerti 1 &2 and Sonata in e

Eric Goldberg

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.