Re: [ARSCLIST] was Columbia Harmonies now PARIKIAN

OK I think I may have the Vivaldi.With a collection as big as mine,it's difficult to keep track of it all.

                                  Roger

Eric Goldberg <ericgoldie@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: >>
>>HL 7174 Mozart Violin Concerti Nos. 3 and 4 Manoug Parikian,violin
>>Hamburg Chamber Orchestra,Walter Goehr
>>(The only record by Parikian I have ever found.)

Some other Parikian solo recordings.

Angel 35216 Vivald Four Seasons w.. Giulini
Angel 35593 Bach Brandenburg 5 w. Edwin Fischer
Sera 60073 Berkeley Trio for Violin, Horn and Piano (Dennis Brain)
Audio Fidelity FCS 50057  Bach Violin Concerti 1 &2 and Sonata in e

Eric Goldberg

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.