[ARSCLIST] ARSC Pre-Con Hotel Info - and room to share

For those of you having to arrive at the hotel on May 1 for the
ARSC Pre-Conference, the Hilton City Center Hotel is sold out.

Good news - still plenty of rooms for May 2-6 if you haven't
reserved yet.

Alternative for night of May 1 - Hampton Inn @ 176 W Wisconsin Ave,
just 4 blocks from the ARSC conference.  They are running a special
on 2-room suites for $139.

Needless to say (but I'll say it anyway), I have a 2-room suite at
the Hampton.  If anyone attending Pre-con need a room and would
like to share a 2-room suite with me, let me know off list.

Eric Jacobs

The Audio Archive
tel: 408.221.2128
fax: 408.549.9867