Re: [ARSCLIST] The old is new again

Hilarious. What marketing/engineering department came up with that???

Marcos

Richard L. Hess wrote:
Well, actually, the old as modified by some marketing type is new again.

BEWARE of this unit. It is my understanding that it uses 0.150-inch-wide tape -- as in cassette tape (with the assumption that the track format is the same as cassettes).

Therefore, it requires special reels and special tape to use.

It will not play quarter-inch tapes--at least as I understand it.

Also, remember, RCA is not the company it once was. It is now just a brand name.

Richard