Re: [ARSCLIST] Slides and inconvenient media (was spin it again)

Well, with the current state of television programming as it is,
you could only improve it if you were !

The technology improves while the content disintegrates. Except for
rare occations and on PBS it is a "vast wasteland".

And how could anyone watch anything worthwhile on a 2 inch or smaller
screen ? Some do, so I hear.

My 2 bits...

BH

David Breneman wrote:

> I can't help but think that at some point there's going to
> be a backlash, or pendulum swing, or epiphany, or whatever
> you want to call it, that will drive people back to high
> fidelity audio and video.

In video, it's happening now in truly contradictory terms. Large-screen

HDTV and television on your cell phone are the markets the electronics

vendors are addressing. I cannot conceive of a program done well on
both.

But then, I've nothing to do with broadcast programming.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/