Re: [ARSCLIST] Slides and inconvenient media (was spin it again)

David Breneman wrote:

I can't help but think that at some point there's going to
be a backlash, or pendulum swing, or epiphany, or whatever
you want to call it, that will drive people back to high
fidelity audio and video.

In video, it's happening now in truly contradictory terms. Large-screen HDTV and television on your cell phone are the markets the electronics vendors are addressing. I cannot conceive of a program done well on both.

But then, I've nothing to do with broadcast programming.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/