[ARSCLIST] 14" reels/boxes

Greetings,

We just got back a bunch of 14" pancake tapes housed in horrible boxes. I have been looking everywhere on the web for decent containers for these (at least boxes with hubs), to no avail; the only thing I can find is plastic (vented) boxes for 2000' of 16mm film, which are of a similar diameter, but I am very wary of storing pancakes in boxes that are twice their width. One solution would be to find 14" reels and then storing those in the film boxes, but I cannot find 14" reels either.

I was wondering if anyone else has run into a similar problem recently, and, if so, how they solved it. Or, if anyone knows of a supplier of such items.

Thanks!

Marcos