[ARSCLIST] Anyone familiar with "Spin It Again" Software to convert Lps and Casettes?

I know we have the experts here so I'll hope for replies.

I saw this software advertised in Goldmine and went to their site. Though I
am not really interested in transferring all my vinyl or 78s to Mp3s or CD -
my  stereo equipment is in a separate room from my PC - I do have a large group
of  cassettes - mostly radio shows which I;d like to record as separate
indexed  tracks (and even some Reel to Reels). The cassettes should be easiest as I
can  use a boom box to play them into the PC. (I haven't figured out yet
where the  INPUT jack goes into my PC. I'm A PC nerd when it comes to the physical
 technologies).

Anyway, the testimonials seem good. I'm wondering if anyone has used this.
It also cleans up the sound but probably not up to the standards of ARSC
members. I'm not worried about super sound. I'd just like to be able to find
tracks.

Anyway, there is a free trial - and the Goldmine ad says that if you use
word GOLDMINE in order you get 10% discount.

Here is the URL:  _http://www.spin-it-again.com-about.com/_
(http://www.spin-it-again.com-about.com/)

I'll await comments but this could be a big help to me.

I use Total Recorder from High Criteria to record streaming-only podcasts
and love that. This could be another inexpensive software I can't do  without.

Thanks for help.

Steve RAmm