Re: [ARSCLIST] RIAA phono EQ and Neumann time constant

Goran,

Hardly boring at all - at least to me.  Your effort in
looking at the actual schematics, your engineering skills,
simulating the filters, and reporting the results have, if
anything, contributed invaluably to sizing this issue (or
non-issue as the case may be).

All,

I'd like to thank everyone who has cut records professionally
for their contributions to this discussion!

Eric Jacobs

The Audio Archive
tel: 408.221.2128
fax: 408.549.9867