Re: [ARSCLIST] Music Library record label

The Ellis Kohs recordings that we have in our collection show that Music Library was indeed a San Francisco based company.

Claude

Claude B. Zachary
University Archivist and Manuscripts Librarian
Archival Research Center -- University of Southern California
Doheny Memorial Library 220
Los Angeles, CA   90089-0189
(213) 740-2587