Re: [ARSCLIST] at this rate, won't be much to archive soon enough

I think that about "CAPS" it!!!

Robert Hodge wrote:

The only caps I'm concerned about are leaky and shorted ones in
electronic devices !

Sincerly !

Bob Hodge

Robert Hodge,
Senior Engineer
Belfer Audio Archive
Syracuse University
222 Waverly Ave .
Syracuse N.Y. 13244-2010

315-443- 7971
FAX-315-443-4866

kiwioconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 3/23/2007 1:33 PM >>>

Hi Nigel

Welcome to the ARSClist. I, too, am a foreigner, but living in the
US.
Angie was the only one who came to your defense really. I am sorry
that you
got insulted in such a way. I have found, since being here, that some
people tend to YELL when they actually speak to you face to face and
don't
actually care what you are saying. Maybe that is because they are
unable to
understand me, as I have an accent, or maybe they were not brought up
in
polite families. Some people also attack you for the silliest of
things,
and when I first read your post I wondered if you had a sight problem.

My suggestion to the list is, actually READ (gee, I yelled) the content
and
get off the high and mighty horse you think you are riding. Nigel made
some
VERY GOOD (yelling again) points.

Hang in there Nigel and don't let the ignorant get to you.  In my
opinion,
you have nothing to apoligise about.

Regards

Marie

Marie O'Connell
Sound Archivist/Audio Engineer/Sound Consultant
3017 Nebraska Avenue
Santa Monica, CA, 90404
Ph: 310-453-1615
Fax: 310-453-1715