Re: [ARSCLIST] at this rate, won't be much to archive soon enough

Cheers to that, Marie.  An unreasoned and unwelcoming response to someone
who ventures an opinion on the list is the real issue here, not debates of
good caps v. bad caps.  I'd venture to guess that most of us would never
call someone a "damned idiot" face-to-face or on the phone unless there was
some sort of extreme personal affront (this is all schoolyard politics 101,
plus just plain being nice).  Perhaps the recent/recurring talk regarding
the need for moderation on the ARSC list should be reconsidered.  At
minimum, the contributors to the list, who help us all out and really make
the list a worthwhile professional resource, deserve greater respect.  The
possibility of such a response will make me think twice before posting, it
really will.

Craig

Craig Breaden
Media Assets Archivist
Richard B. Russell Library for Political Research and Studies
Main Library
The University of Georgia
Athens, GA  30602-1641
706-542-5782 (phone)